Elaine Martin, Clinical Hypnotherapist
Elaine will help you move forward to live the life you’ve been dreaming of. An expert in getting the most out of your mental, spiritual and physical self, she will guide you through your transitions on the path to a better you!
MindOverMatter – Clinical Hypnotherapist Milton
At MindOverMatter, Elaine specialises in anxiety, stress, phobias and weight loss, including Virtual Gastric Banding. She also works with clients on the autism spectrum as well as clients struggling with medical challenges such as cancer, autoimmune disease and pain.
MindOverMatter Therapy offers three separate services:
- A premium service working one-on-one in clinics at Milton and Brookfield or via Skype
- Workshops and tailored training programs on a wide variety of topics
- On-line audio download service, including:
- Downloads on a variety of topics such.
- Get your free introductory download here.A custom-made download to suit your particular needs and desires
- A series of ten minute downloads targeted at a specific market. “Mind Boosters For Entrepreneurs” consists of 10 downloads to help motivate and encourage smalls business owners whilst building their business and will be available mid-2015.
At MindOverMatter, Elaine utilises a variety of tools and techniques including:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Life Coaching
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Elaine prides herself in her ability to guide clients towards awareness, understanding and finally to the resolution of the issue or presenting problem. So whether your wish is to eradicate an unwanted habit or behaviour, to gain relief from a specific emotional issue, or to simply have more self-confidence or motivation to make those all important changes in life, Elaine really can help. The best part is – you get to live a life that matters!
MindOverMatter was established in 2008 to help people improve the quality of their lives. Appointments are available at clinics in Brookfield and Milton (near Brisbane QLD), via phone or online.
Who is Elaine Martin, Clinical Hypnotherapist Milton?
Dedicated and passionate about her work, Elaine is continually researching and developing programs to ensure she provides her clients with the best and most up-to-date therapeutic experience possible. She is constantly updating her skills and regularly travels to different parts of the world to train with experts on the most progressive and modern techniques.
Prior to working in Natural Health, Elaine spent 20 years working as a Human Resource professional in Melbourne and Brisbane where her key responsibilities were coaching, counselling, team building, people development, recruitment and training – experience which has been invaluable to her in her role as a therapist. Elaine has obtained many qualifications and associations including:
- Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- National Register of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Private Health Provider
- Blue Card holder, and
- Senior First Aid Certificate.
Elaine is a published author who lives in Brisbane with her husband and two sons.
To answer any further questions, please contact Elaine on the details below and follow this link to our website.