Kirsty Reynolds, Clinical Hypnotherapist Hove, South Australia
I am an accredited Social Worker (MSW) who is trained as a psychotherapist and counsellor. I specialise in and am professionally trained in: Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery, Mindfulness Techniques, Narrative Therapy Techniques, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Interactive Drawing Therapy and Meditation.
I have vast lived experience and am well equipped to walk and work with you as your psychotherapist, counsellor and hypnotherapist.
Healing, change and transformation will take place in a counselling relationship so long as the fit between client and counsellor is right. As a counsellor, psychotherapist and hypnotherapist in Adelaide: I specialise in using holistic Hypnotherapy and counselling techniques to help people change their lives, gain clarity, acceptance and wellbeing in the present. I will join you and walk with you exactly where you currently are in your life journey. Let’s create your future by changing the present.
I will provide you with tools you can take away with you for lasting change.
My focus is counselling, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy with adolescents, youth and adults but please contact me to discuss family therapy, relationship counselling and counselling with children.
Kirsty Reynolds, Clinical Hypnotherapist Hove : specialty areas of practice
My speciality areas are listed below but please contact me to talk about your specific life situation and goals. There is nothing too horrific or too small.
- Grief and Loss (including complicated or prolonged grief). Through death, relationship breakdown and major life changes
- Suicide bereavement
- Palliative care- assisting persons and their loved ones work through unresolved emotions, pain and life experiences before death
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Immigration and migration issues. Cultural differences. Religious differences. Counselling with people for whom English is a second language.
- Working with the elderly and their loved ones to gain peace and clarity of life and experience
- Working with Carer’s and their loved ones
- Spiritual development (I respect that spirituality is a unique area to each individual and I only look at spiritual development if my client specifically identifies this as an area of interest to them)
- Major life changes including the birth of a child, career change, retirement, being a student, entering the workforce
- Increased focus and concentration targeting specific areas of your life ie. Work performance/ study
- Gaining clarity around your new direction in life
- Unwanted thought patterns and behaviours occurring as a result of your life journey i.e. addictions and compulsions.
Contact Kirsty for Specialist Hypnotherapy in Adelaide – Specialising in Grief, Loss, Bereavement (including Suicide), Trauma, Palliative Care and Life Healing Work