Leona Dawson Clinical Hypnotherapist Gordon
Leona Dawson, clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist, utilizes NeuroHypnotherapy, a unique transformational re-patterning process to optimize your wellbeing.
NeuroHypnotherapy integrates the latest findings in neuroscience, mindfulness, hypnotherapy, NLP and the psychology of human behaviour to help you make better choices in your life and create your preferred future.
Leona works with professional care and attention to collaboratively create individually tailored and sustainable solutions for you. You can not only move beyond the issue at hand, you will also develop strengths, resources, skills and strategies for resolving any future challenges.
Clinical Hypnotherapist Gordon : NeuroHypnotherapy
NeuroHypnotherapy is a systematic model for getting to the crux of the patterns that run your issue. It uses a range of evidence-based techniques and neuroscience to release (or deactivate) unhelpful patterns and install (or activate) new patterns. With hypnotherapy, coaching & counselling support you can make better choices in any area of your life and find ways to creatively and gracefully accept those things that you cannot change.
There are many areas that I can help you with including the following:
- Anxiety & depression
- Chronic pain & illness, medical/surgical procedures preparation & healing
- Getting beyond stress, overwhelm & burnout
- Overcoming insomnia & sleeping disturbances
- Releasing habits, obsessions & compulsions
- From feeling stuck or indecisive to making confident, informed decisions
- Working through while honoring grief & loss, life-shock & transitions
- Relationship coaching – communicating honestly, respectfully and effectively, improving intimacy and acceptance of each person’s individuality, repairing hurts and disappointments.
- Learning & performance coaching for improved results and confidence
- Exploring life meaning and purpose – know who you are and how you want to live; make sense out of life events, learn and grow by engaging with life with resilience, self-awareness, insight and integrity.